For farmers and growers, the Internet of Things has opened up extremely productive ways to cultivate soil and
raise livestock with the use of cheap, easy-to-install sensors and an abundance of insightful data that they offer.
- Prospering on this prolific build-up of the Internet of Things in agriculture,
Spectro farming applications are gaining ground with the promise to deliver 24/7 visibility into soil and crop health,
machinery performance, storage conditions, animal behavior, and energy consumption levels.
- Spectro farming is an enterprise-grade IoT enablement technology that allows walking safely
into the agriculture IoT field.
- By tying together different sensors, connected devices, and farming facilities, Spectro Farming
streamlines the development of smart farming systems and provides maximum flexibility for a custom-tailored architecture design.
- Spectro farming is perfectly applicable for single-purpose smart farming products — such as smart metering devices,
livestock trackers, or failure prediction systems — as well as for multi-device solutions, among which are resource mapping
and farming produce analytics solutions.
- Spectro farming is built on a modular architecture that allows for any necessary modifications, extensions, or integrations.
- With Spectro farming, agriculture companies will be able to manage and upgrade their multiple solutions on
a single IoT platform ensures lean operation and predictable outcomes, not the least because their own expertise adds up
in a coherent manner. Out of the box, Spectro farming already provides a set of ready-to-use components for a quick start with
smart farming applications and we made sure that you could implement any type of modern agriculture use case with our resources and expertise.